Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/nbxhelp/public_html/main/templates/nbxhelp2017/functions.php on line 182
Do we get statistics with the NBX ACD
The ACD feature provides detailed statistics that help you manage your ACD operations effectively.
From the Group Statistics window, you can:
- Click the Resource Report tab to view ACD contention statistics.
- Select an extension, or extensions, and click Reset ACD Statistics. This resets ACD group statistics to zero while retaining current ACD agent statistics and updates the Last Reset Command Date field to the current date.
- Select an extension, or extensions and click Reset ACD & Member Statistics. This resets both the ACD and ACD agent statistics and updates the Last Reset Command Date field to the current date.
- View ACD statistics:
List ACD Contention Statistics
The Resource Report window lists contention occurrences. Contention occurs when the system does not have a port available to assign to an ACD group.
From the Resource Report window, you can:
- Click the Group Statistics window to view ACD statistics.
- View information about contention on this system:
6 Click Refresh refresh the contention report to include the latest information.